Holistic Living Ghostwriting
Do you have an article, a blog post or a self-published book to write, but are short on time?
Are you struggling to express the words the right way?
Although ghostwriting has been around for aeons, where the ‘author’ hires a writer to ‘ghost’ the likes of autobiographies or memoirs on their behalf, these days it’s easier to leverage the writing of all manner of non-fiction subjects to an experienced ghostwriter.
Using a ghostwriter streamlines the process of taking your concept, expertise and ideas so that a compelling, well-structured story unfolds with clarity, insight and reader-friendly appeal.
Not only is ghostwriting a way of getting your story on the page, you retain your name as the author and it’s written in your voice.
What have I ghostwritten?
To date, I’ve ghostwritten:
- Several personal and professional development articles and blog posts.
- An author contribution on managing a business with a holistic approach for Insiders Know-How: Running Your Own Business.
- A holistic approach to the economy e-book (due for publication in 2017).
- Part of a self-published spiritual wellbeing guidebook, and the structural edit of the original manuscript (due for publication in 2017).
I also did the research and edit for lifestyle e-book State of Shop.
- blog posts
- and self-published non-fiction e-books with a holistic, self-help or personal development perspective.
Non-fiction subjects and areas of interest that I enjoy writing about include:
- conscious, heart-centred living
- holistic health and wellbeing
- personal development & self-help
- lifestyle guidebooks
- organic and ethical food producers
- healthy, sustainable living
- natural horsemanship
- responsible travel.
Ready to bring your story to life? Contact me.